Wednesday 12 October 2011

Crushed peanut cake


I made this today because I was craving something sweet and I happened to have all the ingredients at home. It turned out really good actually, so I decided to share the recipe with you.

1 can of soy condensed milk (if you don't have it, you can make your condensed milk by blending 1 cup of soy powder, 1 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of water and 2 tbsp of Earth Balance)

1 package of tea biscuits (I found some at the grocery store that were dairy and egg free, so you should check the box)

300g of peanuts (unsalted!)

Put everything in the food processor until it's mixed. I used a glass container to put the mix in and then refrigerated for a couple of hours. Everyone loved it and I will make this again :)

3 comments:

  1. That sounds yummy. Where do you get condensed soymilk? I've never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some when I was in Brazil, but it's sold on amazon, here's the link http://www.amazon.com/Soymilke-Soy-Condensed-Milk-320-g/dp/B004CBACG0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the most basic recipes are the most satisfying.

    ReplyDelete