Sunday 18 September 2011

A little about me

I love animals. They are kind and respond to kindness. I also love sports. I cycle and play tennis. And I think that being healthy is the best thing you can do for yourself. So it wasn't difficult to give up meat, dairy and eggs. My decision was final after I watched Forks Over Knives. If you haven't seen this movie, you are missing on some vital info that could totally change your life. It changed mine. I was a different person after I left the movie theatre and from that day on, I never looked back. Becoming vegan was super easy and I looked up some recipes (OMG so many amazing vegan sites, so there is lots of support everywhere) and our meals became way more exciting than they used to be. So, I want to share my new passion with you. Food is part of what you are. By taking you along my food journey, you will get to know more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment